Notification of changes to this Policy We are continually improving and adding new functionality and features to this Web Site and improving and adding to our existing products, services and events. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law and the changing nature of technology, our data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, we will (as soon as reasonably practicable) post the changes on our Web Site to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently.
Collection of Personal Data including e-mail addresses We collect the information you give us when you use our Web Site. You may use our Web Site to contact us and if you do so we will ask for your name and e-mail address. This information will only be used to respond to your query and will, provided we do not have any need to retain the information for any other legitimate purpose, be deleted as soon as we have dealt with your query.
We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postal or zip codes are received, we will use third party software to fix them.
Use of Personal Data We process your Personal Data only for specific and limited purposes. We ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. When we ask you for Personal Data, we tell you the purposes for which we will process that data. Some of these purposes include the following:-
• We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new services we will be providing, or events or articles we think will be of interest to you.
• We may send you regular updates by e-mail or by post on client seminars or related events.
• We may send you requested information and promotional material.
• We may use your Personal Data for marketing purposes and market research.
• We may use your Personal Data internally to help us improve our services and to help resolve any problems.
Each mailing we send to you will contain instructions on how you can opt-out of receiving any further mailings from us. We will not contact you by e-mail unless you have expressly requested us to do so or you are an existing customer and we have received your contact details in the course of selling to you or negotiating with you for the sale of products or services.
Disclosure of your Personal Data We do not share, sell or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties, except under these limited circumstances:-
• Personal Data may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act for us for fur ther processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Data in order to handle our mailings on our behalf.
• We may share or transfer the information in our databases to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this Web Site, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event.
• We may share or transfer the information in our databases for marketing purposes with our publishers, some of whom may be situated outside the European Economic Area and we refer you to our policy on transfer of data abroad set out below. Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data.
Data Integrity and Security We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of Personal Data in our databases and to protect the privacy and security of our databases. We keep your Personal Data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.